Today's shopping experience is changing. Pushing branding and marketing messages down the sales funnel no longer works. Brands have to be wherever consumers are, and stand out with interesting, compelling messages.
One of the most overlooked resources in marketing and branding are the very people representing your products on the showroom floor. Engage sales channels early and often to build a better brand experience, from the bottom-up. This approach can help marketers and companies:
- Stand out in crowded stores
- Create strong relationships with the teams responsible for selling your products
- Build a meaningful brand consumers seek out
- Build a better brand experience for sales channels
- Deliver consistent and compelling brand drivers for consumers
- Streamline marketing processes
Click here to read the full white paper.